THE ULTIMATE MUSIC & MERCH STORE!
With 55,369 Punk, Metal, Indie, HXC & Ska items!
Welcome to INTERPUNK!
Returning Customer?
Please log in here
New Customer?
Open an account here
Log out ^Not you?

Thank you for shopping at Interpunk.com!
Items:0
Cost:$0.00
View your cart
Saved Carts
Secure checkout
22ND ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS

10% OFF Small Merch
Special In-Stock Vinyl
Exclusive Limited Vinyl
$5 Girly Shirts Sale
Winter CLEARANCE Sale






  Special Vinyl
  Restocks
  New Releases
  Just Added
  Found Stock
  Mystery Packs
  On Sale
  Bands
  Record Label
  Song Title
  Compilations
  IP Local
  Reviews



  



Click to view a larger image
David McWane

The Gypsy Mile Book

(Big D And The Kids Table)

This item is not available for purchase. Sorry!


A collection of poetry, tour observations and lyrics by David McWane.

Biography for David McWane


Average Customer Rating: 4.5 with 3 reviews (See Below)
Customer Rating


Customer Reviews

 
Displaying all 3 customer reviews
 
Reviews are written by people that purchased this item from Interpunk
Click to view all reviews by this person
Henry from Arlington Heights, IL 
Jan 9 2009 Rating: 5/5 Stars

Amazing book. It doesnt matter if your a Big D fan or not, David McWane is a great writer. Highly recommend getting this

Click to view all reviews by this person
Tyler from Trevose, PA 
Dec 9 2008 Rating: 4/5 Stars

This is probably my favourite book. I've read it about 5 times, I just can't get enough of it. The poems are awesome, the only downside is the way he kind of bunched all the poems about similar topics into one chapter. The whole first chapter is poems about God and The Devil and angels and the like, I'm not religious at all so that chapter didn't really appeal to me. But overall this is an awesome book.

Click to view all reviews by this person
Mike from Hingham, MA 
Jun 16 2007 Rating: 5/5 Stars

This is a really great and heartfelt book...

Dave Mcwane is the leadsinger of Big D and the Kids Table, and this book is a collection of poems he's written over the years, and all of the lyrics that he's written so far with and for Big D and the Kids Table.

I've never been too into poetry but I was curious about this when I first about it, and when i opened it up I was really impressed. Some poems tell stories while others are only a few lines. I'd say about 10% of these poems are alright while the other 90% are really really good. I laughed at a few, I got sad at others, and I reflected on things that I've done while reading others.

Anyone who is a fan of the bands should get this, and anyone who is just into poetry should do the same. Niether will regret it really.





Click below for more
"David McWane"

Everything (8)
Clothing (1)
Girly T-Shirt (1)
Stickers (2)
Sticker (2)
Zines/Books (5)
Book (5)










© 1997-2020 Interpunk Inc. All rights reserved. Our Privacy Policy Read our disclaimer.