Foot In Mouth Productions presents F.I.M.P. Comp 2: OHIO 2
2 songs apiece by 15 of OHIO's most essential rock bands.
1. Eric Wrong & the Do-Rights -(columbus)-
The most brutal, ugly, degenerate, vicious form of expression - a rancid smelling aphrodisiac.
2. Lazy American Workers - (toledo) -
Gargantuan rock from Toledo, Ohio. Toledo's L.A.W. mixes fast as hell riffs with 7ft. tatooed melodies.
3. C.D. Truth - (akron) -
Akron's own purveyors of the underground have been defying gravity for a decade. They may very well be the next ones to destroy the universe.
4. Kill the Hippies - (kent) -
Kill the Hippies are punker than you will ever be. Oi!
5. 16 Piece Bucket - (cincinnati) -
Ol' Skool punk/metal.
6. Don Austin - (akron) -
Hardcore by any other definition is not only wrong, but a crime.
7. the Professional Againsters - (akron) -
Members of the Nimrods, Roscoe Disposal Co., the Tormentors, the Rubber City Rebels, and C.D. Truth, creating havoc in the back of the class. Combined age = 4,762.
8. Lords of the Highway - (cleveland) -
Hillbilly punk rock that kicks yer ass and spits on ya when yer down.
9. Blatant Finger - (columbus) -
They've managed to piss a lot of people off. They will continue to piss a lot of people off. Columbus, Ohio punk rock.
10. the Strange Division - (kent) -
Mod rockers with a hand on Pete Townsend's cock.
11. Stab-o-Matic - (cleveland) -
One of those bands who doesn't know how good they really are. Thank you.
12. the Wankers - (cincinnati) -
Spanning 60's Style Fuzz and Organs with the bizzare melodic screams of a highly modulated guitar.
13. the Jeffs - (columbus) -
Sex and Drugs. Sex and Drugs. Sex and Drugs. Not one of them is named Jeff. Fuck Off!
14. the Hypochondriacs - (cincinnati) -
They're website has a link that takes you to MTV.com. Just click on I'M A PUSSY AND I DON'T LIKE REAL ROCKNROLL.
15. Lester - (kent) -
a suitcase full o' Lester = a fist to the mouth