How do I return something?
As long as you meet our return policy below, you may ship back items you didn't like. You will have to pay for the return postage to us. Once we receive your return, you will get store credit for the value of the returned merchandise (no shipping refunds) or your item can be exchanged for different items. Keep in mind that if you plan on using the credit to buy something else, additional shipping charges may apply.
When sending back shoes, please DO NOT tape the boxes! Please keep shoes in the box and pack inside another box. The shoes and shoe box must be in new condition when we receive them back.
- All returns MUST be made within 30 days from the ship date. However, orders placed between November 1st and Christmas (December 25th) can be returned up until January 31st.
- If an item is damaged or defective when you receive it, you may return it for the same item.
- If you are not happy with a clothing item because it doesn't fit, you may return it as long as it has not been washed or worn and is in resellable condition. You will receive store credit towards other items (less shipping). All items must still have all the tags attached.
- Please try shoes on a carpet surface before wearing outside to insure they fit and can be returned in 100% new condition.
- You may return Full length CDs and Videos as long as they are unopened. You will receive store credit towards other items (less shipping).
- The following may not be returned: Vinyl records, Zines, Books, Posters, Stickers, Buttons, Patches, & Interpunk Local items.
What if you ship me the wrong, defective or damaged item?
If we made a mistake and ship you a wrong, defective or damaged item, it will cost you nothing to get the correct item. All you have to do is view the order status for that order and then send us a message from the order status screen explaining the problem with your item. We will e-mail you a postage paid card to print out and tape to the return package, so all you will have to do is drop the package into any postal mail box (or your own). Once we receive the returned item, we will then promptly ship you the correct item. The Postage paid slip is for U.S. customers only.
For International customers email us through your order letting us know the problem with your item. Send back your item with a receipt of how much you paid for shipping to send the item back provided the package is sent back standard international mail. Once we receive the return of the defective/misshipped item we will give you store credit on your Interpunk account for the cost of the return shipping in U.S. dollars and send you a new item.
How do I return something I didn't like?
As long as you meet our return policy above, you may ship back items you didn't like. You will have to pay for the return postage to us. Once we receive your return, you will get store credit for the value of the returned merchandise (no shipping refunds). Keep in mind that if you plan on using the credit to buy something else, additional shipping charges may apply.